Are You Having an Eye Emergency?
If there’s an urgent risk to your eye health or vision, you’re dealing with an eye emergency. The most important thing you can do is find help, fast. Rancho Santa Margarita Optometry is standing by to help.
Common Eye Emergency Symptoms:
- Sudden vision loss (partial or complete)
- New floaters or flashes
- Patches of blurry vision
- Acute eye pain
- Sudden headaches or vertigo
- Acute inflammation in the eye area
Common Eye Emergency Causes
- Blunt trauma to your face or head
- Puncture or abrasion wounds
- Getting an object stuck in the eye
- Allergic reactions
- Chemical injuries
What to Do in an Eye Emergency
Eye emergencies require professional medical help as soon as possible to prevent potential vision loss. If you’re having an eye emergency, you can’t afford to wait and see what happens.
Rancho Santa Margarita Optometry is fully equipped to handle eye emergencies. We also perform follow-up exams to monitor your eyes for any complications while you recover.
Even if you’re not sure your situation counts as an eye emergency, you should assume it does. It’s better to get help and not need it than to need help and not get it. Contact us or proceed to the nearest emergency room if we’re not available.
Our Location in Rancho Santa Margarita
Where Can I Find You?
Our practice is located inside the Tomas Professional Center, just across the street from Penske Truck Rental and SoCal Self Storage.
- 30212 Tomas, Suite #170
- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed